Sunday, April 19, 2015

C4K

Tressie C's blog is about the book The Last Olympian. It is from the Percy Jackson series. She goes on in her blog about the characters of the book. Percy is the main character. Setting is in New York city. She describes what will soon be a battle between Percy and Kronos. This book was the last book in the Percy Jackson series but it also leads into a new series The Heroes of Olympus.
I myself have not read the Percy Jackson series. But I do read books about the Greek Gods and the Titans. I find Greek mythology to be very interesting. She did a great job of summarizing the book.


Lisa T's blog is about the koala bear. In her blog she describes their habitat and what they eat. They live in Eastern Africa and consume the leaves of eucalyptus trees. Koalas are not "bears" but marsupials. Their population is small and scattered.
Her blog was very informative. I did not know koalas had a distinct odor and that it resembled the smell of cough drops.

Marcellus's blog is about life without Jordan's. He says it would be hard for him to go without the shoes. He says that he would get made fun of for wearing cheap shoes. I would have to disagree with his post.
I cannot relate to his post. Not everything is about what brand of shoes you have on.

Ariana's blog is her bucket list for 2015-2020. She wants to get a better paying job, go to college, bungee jump , and skydive. She also wants to become a professional nascar driver. She has very ambitious goals.
I have not put a bucket list together myself, but it is something I have thought about. She has a quite a list of things she wants to do.
www.theteenblogger.com




No comments:

Post a Comment