Sunday, January 18, 2015

Blog Post 1

I haven't heard anything about EDM 310 until I got to class. I heard other classmates talking about the amount of work this class requires. I fear that some of the projects we have to do might give me trouble and that I might not get everything done on time. When comparing this class with others or even high school, I don't think I have had another class so project based. I think this class might be like taking an online course because all the projects and blogs are done on the computer. The most difficult thing for me in this class might be trying to figure out how to work with the gmail tools and using them for the stuff we do in class. the best way for me to address this issue would be to ask questions and to practice with the tools. The only question I have for this class would be how am I going to incorporate this into physical education. I am interested to see what we learn and how I can use these new skills for in my teaching.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kristen,
    This class does require a lot of work. I have taken this class before and it is very demanding! I believe this class not only teaches you not only PBL but to work in groups as you will be doing throughout your career. Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete