Sunday, January 18, 2015

Practice Blog

Outline:
* About me
*Why I chose education
* Educators work
*Hobbies


My name is Kristen Perkins. My major is physical education. I come from a military family, I'm a Navy brat. My father was in the navy for twenty years. I have lived in about five different states and some more than once. I have lived in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Maryland, and Virginia. We never stayed longer than six months to a year. I moved from Georgia to attend USA because of a Scholarship. My major interests/ hobbies are sports, soccer, I love to draw, paint, read and write. I also draw my own tattoo designs and have done some for people that I know. I like listening to music and spending time at the gym.

I chose the education field because I wanted to be a physical education teacher. I think athletics is important. I love sports and I want to be able to teach children different sports and help them achieve any goals they have with physical fitness. Teachers have the chance to help their students succeed and I want to be a part of that. Teachers in the 21st century educate, discipline, and care for their students.
Soccer at sage park!


A painting that iv done.


No comments:

Post a Comment