Thursday, February 12, 2015

Blog Post 5

the power or personal learning
PLN's are a set of people and tools you can use for help and sharing ideas. They can help me as a teacher by providing me information and other tools I can use to further my teaching. PLN's are formed through communication and social networks. You can create your own PLN by expanding your social networks to include professionals and organization's in your area. You can use many resources , read blogs, and search for people. Using tools such as twitter, Facebook , and blogs are a creative way to start your PLN. I plan on including my boss to my PLN. She has worked in early child care development and has experience creating lesson plans and activities for children. Id also like to include an Auto tech teacher that I know through friends. He does a lot of hands on experience in his teaching which is useful because teaching physical education has a lot to do with hands on experience and not just books. I also want to include a High school soccer coach that I am shadowing since I also want to coach. To me I also think including a physical education teacher and / or a coach would be wise, they could have useful information about teaching methods. To keep myself organized I would like to use word documents and quick notes.

A 7th Graders Personal Learning Environment
My Wonderful PLN
Michael Fawcett Discusses his PLN
Developing A Personal Learning Network in EDM310
Personal Learning Networks




2 comments:

  1. Reread the email sent this week that included blog post assignments. All posts need to be substantial in length and all must include links. Points are deduced for not following these requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work. We have a lot of the same views on PLN's. Make sure to include links. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete