Sunday, February 22, 2015

C4K blog post

Comments for kids.
Comments for kids #1: Ian C doesn't like the winter weather. He doesn't like being cold at all. Ian thinks he would never like the winter. He prefers the summer because its not cold out side and he can play.  I agreed with Ian that it is too cold to go outside to play sometimes. I said I play soccer and playing in the winter is rather uncomfortable. I don't hate the winter though because I like snow. I agreed that the summer is better playing weather than the winter.

Comment for kids #2: Donna's blog post is about National Random Acts of Kindness which is February 9-15. At her school they go around putting candies on random lockers. She believes we should try to be kind to one another. I enjoyed reading her post. Going around and putting candy on lockers is a nice thing to do. And it think we should all try to do something like that. I agree that we should always try to be kind to other people . You never know what kind of day they are having.

Comment for kids #3: Kaitkn's blog is about a book called Almost Home. Its about this girl that has divorced parents. she keeps having to move around and go to new schools because of her dad. She attends a summer camp and when its time to return home, she thinks her mom is going to pick her up. Turns out her mom moved with out her knowledge. Now she will be permanently living with her dad. This sounds like a good book to read. She provided a good summary. I can relate to the book because my parents go divorced when I was in school. And my family was always moving because my dad was in the Navy.

blogs for kids

No comments:

Post a Comment